Extricom’s high-throughput 802.11a/b/g/n switch for large areas of high-capacity, seamless WLAN connection.
The Extricom MS-1000 standalone configuration, running the Extricom O/S (EXOS), delivers voice, data, video, and location services with a robust and mobile connection to any Wi-Fi client, in any environment. The Extricom system architecture reduces WLAN complexity, delivers high performance with predictable service, and works seamlessly with existing wired network infrastructure. It enables your edge network to meet today and tomorrow's multi-service demands. It is an IEEE 802.11n-compliant solution, that with Extricom’s unique Channel Blanket™ ,architecture revolutionizes the Wi-Fi experience for both IT administrators and wireless users.
- Very high throughput due to very efficient use of 2.4 and 5 GHz bands by Channel Blanket architecture
- Rock-solid wireless connections that behave like wire
- Zero-handoff, seamless mobility
- Built for 802.11n, and provides full support for legacy devices
- Robust security
- Flexible platform that is expandable from 8 to 16-port GbE capacity, stackable, and s/w upgradeable
- Optional TrueReuse ™, which multiplies Channel Blanket throughput even further, up to 3x.